New, replacement or damaged bins

If your bins are lost, broken or you have moved into a new property with no bins you can order new bins.

If you live in a residential property and your bin, bags and boxes are lost or damaged you can request a replacement.

When you make a request you will be asked if you want us to take away your old equipment. Please ensure it is accessible for our staff to collect.

Check another post code

Why you're going to a different website

As a new council we are in the process of adding information to this website. To give you the information you need some pages will link back to the old council websites.

About the council changes