House to house collections

Regulated under House to House Collections Act 1939.

If you wish to collect money or property (for example clothes and bric-a-brac) for charity from houses, pubs or shops you need a licence.

Check another post code

Why you're going to a different website

As a new council we are in the process of adding information to this website. To give you the information you need some pages will link back to the old council websites.

About the council changes