Report vandalism and graffiti

You can report vandalism, fly posting or graffiti to us or to the police.

How to report vandalism or graffiti

Vandalism is an illegal, antisocial activity that creates a negative impression of an area and contributes to people's fear of crime.

You can use this form to report vandalism, graffiti or fly posting on our:

  • buildings
  • land
  • benches and seats
  • litter bins
  • street nameplate

Barrow area

Report graffiti

Report vandalism

Eden area

Report vandalism

South Lakeland area

Report graffiti on a public building

Report a damaged street name plate

We don't deal with damaged road signs, like speed limit signs, these should be reported to our highways online fault reporting service. Alternatively, you can call our highways hotline: 0300 303 2992.

Report vandalism to private property

To report acts of vandalism to private property please contact the local Police on 101.