Request an assisted bin collection

If you cannot take your waste or recycling to the collection point due to ill health, infirmity, or disability, you can request for an assisted collection.

How it works

We will collect your waste and recycling from an agreed collection point outside your home on a temporary or permanent arrangement.

We will not provide assisted collections if there are any adults over the age of 18 living at your address that can assist with putting the bins out.

How to make a request

You can request for yourself or on behalf of someone else by using the online form.

You should provide as much information as possible on the form to help us process your request.

You can also use this form to let us know you want to cancel an existing assisted bin collection.

If your circumstances change

If there is a change in circumstances you must inform us as soon as possible.

Contact the Customer Service Team in your area