Street collections

You will need to obtain a street collections licence to collect money or sell items for charitable or other purposes in a public space within the district of Westmorland and Furness.

Regulated under Section 5 of the Police, Factories, etc. (Miscellaneous Provisions Act 1916, as amended by the Local Government Act 1972).

Check another post code

Why you're going to a different website

As a new council we are in the process of adding information to this website. To give you the information you need some pages will link back to the old council websites.

About the council changes