Planning applications

You need to submit a planning application for changes or building work. Unless you building work fall under permitted development rights.

Once you submit a planning application a planning officer or planning committee will make a decision on your application.

Check another post code

Why you're going to a different website

As a new council we are in the process of adding information to this website. To give you the information you need some pages will link back to the old council websites.

About the council changes