What you can do and what we can do about a statutory nuisance like a noise, smell or smoke complaint.

You can report a nuisance.

This could include noise, smoke, fumes, light, insects, dust and accumulations of rubbish.

We will investigate your complaint and establish if it falls within the powers available to us to use. We will need to establish how specifically the nuisance is affecting you.

Check another post code

Why you're going to a different website

As a new council we are in the process of adding information to this website. To give you the information you need some pages will link back to the old council websites.

About the council changes